Grosvenor Toastmasters, founded in 1967, is one of the oldest active clubs in District 60 and we are 50 years young.
As an open club we are a culturally diverse, dynamic, friendly and a fun group. We traditionally have a pub social following each toastmaster meeting.
What makes our club unique?
- We have been a President’s Distinguished Club (the highest recognition for a club) since 2000 – that’s 17 consecutive years! We certainly know what we’re doing!
- We take pride in the quality of our meetings – with both seasoned and young members from a variety of professions
- We provide a collaborative and supportive space for our members to explore and enhance their public speaking skills as well as their leadership capabilities. Every new member gets a mentor!
- Our meetings are at a convenient location in downtown Toronto – we meet at U of T Campus. Sidney Smith Building, 100 St George St., Room 2111, M5S 3G3
- We know how to have fun – an annual holiday party, outdoor meetings and a club social after every meeting provides us with memorable moments to cherish!